Subject lines (uber caps! dun dun duN!):
PLEASE READ ASAP VERY IMPORTANT: Cable Bill Check
"I noticed that you still haven't cashed the check I gave you for the cable bill. In the future can you please do so promptly. I have a bunch of automatic transfers and bill payments set up so I don't always have the money in my checking account. I use an ING savings account and it takes a couple of days to transfer money from it so you can see why timing is important. So now I actually need you to wait until Thursday to cash the check so the money is transferred. Like I see please try to cash any future checks shortly after I give them to you. Please email me back to let me know you got this. Thanks - Jack"
1 comment:
#1 Why is this note posted on this blog? 75% of us really do not care.
#2 This is a normal note and is no big deal. You don't go to the bank everyday, he is used to consistency relating to his account balances. Different perspectives. Not that intriguing. I will write a meaningful real post now.
Post a Comment