Thursday, January 22, 2009

what we all knew all along

so obama retook the oath of office last night from the honorable chief justice john roberts "just to make sure" there weren't any technicalities they missed during the inauguration recitation. But there was one technicality they didn't seem to remember - the second, "flawless recitation...included no bible..." Big surprise. Of course a SECRET MUSLIM wouldn't be sworn in on a bible when it really counted! I wouldn't surprised if there just so happened to be a Koran present for the official, second swearing in, just like there was in the senate. WELCOME TO OUR NEW ISLAMIC THEOCRACY! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER WITH IRAN AND OSAMA BIN LADEN!

1 comment:

pkc said...

i rather like the idea that maybe the swearing in that counts was done sans bible. the constitution says 'I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.'

it don't say shit about bibles.