Refreshed

It's no longer time for most of us to procrastinate from tests, but rather, it's time to put off whatever comes up because we're just that lazy. And that's ok. So let's stay on the ball this time, yeah?

Links:

  • Achewood
  • Boston Globe
  • Boston Herald
  • Celtics
  • Cynthia McKinney
  • Daily Kos
  • Digg
  • Dr. McNinja
  • Huffington Post
  • Kink.com
  • Lifehacker
  • NY Times
  • Obama
  • Orchard Hills Paintball
  • Pauri's Flickr Photos
  • Washington Post
  • Wesleying
  • xkcd

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (155)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ▼  April (37)
      • From Cerebrosus Lens Geek-this is why I love Linux:
      • What are people's thoughts on hosting a party this...
      • I thought this was great, I think my dad took it w...
      • Clark 2 Couch Stealin'
      • This post is mostly for the doctor, cuz who else f...
      • Been too long since the last post, my apologies. (...
      • I think nstrand was talking about the zippo that I...
      • food recommendation
      • No title
      • If you can figure your way around the system, why ...
      • I'm really happy that I didn't watch the debate la...
      • Photos of Young Jeezy
      • i changed the settings so this blog won't appear i...
      • No title
      • From Digg:
      • my first and maybe only post. worth it though.
      • Corgi Poem 1
      • Number 17
      • Hillary Says Memphis Should be National Champions ...
      • So looks like the Dr. went a little crazy with his...
      • Pictures of Pandas and Corgis
      • In a fit of brilliance
      • First Post!@@@!
      • The Best Books You've Read in College
      • The Anti-Drug
      • The Black OvenI find this terribly confusing, but ...
      • This is really fun.
      • This is from digg (where else), the original serve...
      • I have also been part of an ant-sighting. It want...
      • Ant alert!
      • McCain
      • Why John Edwards can't endorse Hillary Clinton. (y...
      • Who's the real patriot?
      • anybody know some good gel that might actually all...
      • Personifying keyboard keys. I am this nerdy (you ...
      • Dog caught in mid-shake. (When I read that the fir...
      • Everybody's new best friend, the polar bear.
    • ►  March (46)

Contributors

  • Edward
  • Paurivp
  • damolecularman aka sung
  • golean
  • natedogg
  • pkc

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hillary Says Memphis Should be National Champions Despite Kansas Having More Points at the End
Posted by Paurivp at 11:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)